Thursday 4 September 2008

Last Words from Canada

3 September
Halifax
Randy has finished his last interview with us for Triple Echo Productions planned BBC programme on the Big Ride to be show later in the year and is driving us to the airport. I had a lovely massage this morning before the long journey home. We have to fly to Newark and wait 4 hrs for our next flight to Amsterdam and then 3hrs there before flying to Glasgow. I want to thank Randy and all the other helpers and friends old and new I have met during this amazing journey for all their support kindness and wonderful hospitality. We have had incredible ups and downs but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I owe a huge debt to cousins John and Ruth who have been with me since the beginning. I don't think they will ever know how much it has meant to me. They were Base Camp always there for me and kept everyone informed of my progress. Thank you so much to everyone.

No comments: