Saturday 5 July 2008

Tail Wind For A Welcome Change

Sunday 29th June
Cypress Hills to Hayward.
We had booked into Jim's for B&B and after a fabulous breakfast we said how much we had enjoyed our visit and asked for the bill. "There will be no bill" said Jim with a smile. What a really great person - hopefully he must have enjoyed having us as much as we enjoyed being there. We were off and, believe it or not, I actually had a tail wind and I was flying. That was only the 2nd tail I had had in all the time I was cycling the praries! Becky said "Slow down, I can't keep up with you" She did a lot of filming and at night we camped in the local park in Hayward. As ever we met lots of people who were offering us all sorts of things from a bed for the night, showers in the morning and a meal.

No comments: