Monday 9 June 2008

Homesick

Sunday 8th June
Rest Day at High River
Becky and Stan would be leaving us in a few hours but Becky decided still had some filming to do. So back up on the roof in the kayak. The neighbours had never seen anything like this before, so out they came for a better view. It was hilarious. We were on our bikes cycling along a quiet pleasant neighbourhood with the red truck ahead with big lens on us. After lunch, they left and when I have more time I'll tell you about Becky - she's quite famous. At night we were invited to Scottish Barbara's for supper and when we arrived I heard the sound of a pipe band playing Flower of Scotland. The tears started. I felt so homesick.

1 comment:

Charles said...

Hello Mave,

What a stupendous adventure! Lot's of pain, but just think of the memories you will have by the end of the trip.

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Good luck and a following wind

Love,
Charles and Susy